First half of the year pans!

By Nesita - July 31, 2019

This year I'm making an effort to finish as many products as I can before purchasing new ones, so I thought it would be a good idea to keep track of products I've used up to make myself accountable of what I buy and how long it takes to completely use them up. So far it's working well except when it comes to lip products, my weak spot.





Essence All in One Ridge Filler. This was technically not completely panned but it got too thick to be usable anymore. I really like the light peachy tone it gives my nails but it chips very quickly and doesn't help my nailpolish stay any longer. Might repurchase.
Essence Better than Nails Top Sealer. This is a favourite top coat, it's very shiny and dries really quickly. Already repurchased.
Deliplus Fast Drying Drops. They served their purpose, weren't sticky or oily like some other ones. Might repurchase once I'm done with the ones I'm currently using.
Deliplus Eyes and Lips Make up Remover. This is a cheap eye makeup remover that works really well even for waterproof eyeliner/mascara. Already repurchased.
Primark Matte Setting Spray. This did absolutely nothing for me, it was sticky and the spray went everywhere but on my face. Will not repurchase.
Yves Rocher Velvet Loose Powder. A very old loose powder that's been discountinued for a while. It worked well at setting my make up and did leave a velvety finish. Will not repurchase as it's discontinued.
Essence Make Me Brow. I know this is loved by many but it did nothing for me. I'm not big on eyebrow gel to begin with but I didn't notice much of a difference besides it darkening my already dark brows, no hold, no nothing. Will not repurchase.
Catrice Slim'Matic Ultra Precise Brow Pencil Waterproof in 050 Chocolate. A nice, easily available, slim retractable pencil if you don't mind the softer texture. The colour was too dark for my auburn hair but I enjoyed using it anyway. Might repurchase if I can't get a hold of my favourite ones.
AOA Sculpting Brow Pencil in Medium Brown. This is one of those thicker tipped retractable pencils that are good if you're in a rush and wanna fill in your eyebrows quickly, but I much prefer thinner tipped ones. The colour Medium Brown wasn't too cool or warm so I think it would work for many different people. Might repurchase if I ever order from shopmissa again.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments