Lockdown pans!

By Nesita - May 15, 2020




  • L'Oreal Tónico Purificante: I didn't care much for this, didn't notice any improvement whenever I used this, plus it was quite old. WNR
  • Cadeavera 2in1 Reinigungsgel + Augen Make-up Entferner: basic face wash that you can use on your eyes as well. Not super effective if you're wearing heavy make up but I like it for everyday. Already purchased another version of this.
  • Maybelline Superstay 24h Foundation 03 True Ivory: this is the older version of the foundation, it wasn't a bad one but it wasn't a lot of coverage and, most importantly, the staying power wasn't great.
  • Maybelline Superstay 24h Full Coverage Foundation 03 True Ivory: this update of the previous foundation is one of my favourite ones. It's high coverage and when properly set with powder, it lasts a long time without transferring or getting patchy. WR when I finish other foundations.
  • Cien Crema Hidratante Matificante Antibrillos: I love budget friendly moisturizer under my make up. It has more of a gel consistency and it feels nice and refreshing on the skin and preps it nicely to put make up on top. Already repurchased.
  • Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder: staple loose powder that I always keep around. When pressed on the skin with a wet sponge it makes my foundation last amazingly. They don't feel heavy or crusty like other powders can do. Already repurchased.
  • KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw: this was a nice neutral red liquid lipstick that didn't feel overly drying but, as with all liquid lipsticks, it depends on how dry your lips are and if you like that kind of sensation these lipstick leaves, which I personally don't mind. It lasts well until you eat, which is when I re-apply any kind of lipstick anyway. Wouldn't not repurchase but have another mini.
  • NYX Microbrow Pencil in Chocolate: one of my favourite eyebrow pencils. It's a relatively stiff pencil with a fine tip which allows me to fill in my brows with precision and no smudges. Will probably repurchase at some point.
  • PS Brow Sketch in Brown: much like NYX's, this eyebrow pencil from Primark has a fine tip but it's a tad bit softer and smudgier than the former which I forgive because you can buy at a fraction of its price. Will repurchase when Primark re-opens if they have it available.
  • L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara: I didn't care much for this mascara. It's been touted as a Better Than Sex dupe and much like that one, the wand was a bit too big for my eyes and left my lashes quite clumpy. It also dried pretty quickly and started flaking. It's way too expensive for what it is, considering Essence has better mascaras for over half the price. WNR
  • Catrice Lashes to Kill Waterproof Mascara: I didn't like this one on its own but it's fantastic to use it as a base under more volumising ones. It gave my lashes the lift they needed and combined they gave almost a false-lash effect that I really enjoyed. Might repurchase when I finish what I'm using now.
  • Sephora Ultra Fine Waterproof Eyeliner: I did not like this eyeliner at all. The tip was indeed very fine, so fine that it actually made it harder for me to draw a thin line. It was not waterproof at all, it smudged very easily and it transferred on my hooded eyes. It's discontinued now but definititely WNR.
  • L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer: very old illuminating primer that's sadly discontinued. I LOVED this and I was saving it like crazy haha I have oily skin but this left such a beautiful finish on your skin, both under make up and used as a subtle highlight. I'm incredibly bummed that I can't buy it anymore but would repurchase if I could.
  • Make Up Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer in C2: this was a disappointment because everyone sung its praises about how great and full coverage it was but it was very average and definitely not full coverage for me. I also used it up way quicker than others, WNR.
  • Essence Camouflage Concealer in 10 Nude: not much to say about this one, it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. WNR.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments