30 Days of Colour Challenge: Day 10 - Grey

By Nesita - April 10, 2015

Good afternoon!

We're back again with the colour challenge and the fill for today is the colour grey. Now I'm not big on grey for my nails, I like it for clothing but for nails I definitely prefer bright and fun colours or nudes that can blend with my skin (yes, I've always been a black-or-white kinda gal). That being said, the only grey nailpolish I own is one that my grandma gave me a couple of years ago that I've never worn, so it was perfect for the challenge.


This is Odile Charette n.22 and it's a medium dark grey creme. It went on a lot smoother than I expected, wasn't streaky at all and covered well in two coats. I have no idea why it bubbled on my middle finger though.


Eventhough I liked the formula and I didn't hate it on me, I can't see myself wearing this again. It's not a 'me' colour at all and the only way I think I would use it would be in nail art, if I ever got into it.

Please have a look at the other entries below:


This has been my least favourite colour I've used so far but I'm looking forward to the rest of the fills. Do you like wearing grey on your nails? What do you think about this one?

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow for more!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm hot and cold when it comes to grey... Sometimes I love it sometimes it makes me go :/

    I like this shade, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you? It looks rather 'meh' to me. I'm so used to my brights and nudes that I don't see myself with these kind of colours.

      Delete