NOTD #3: Sprinkled Cupcake

By Nesita - June 13, 2014


Today's NOTD is one of Kiko's Cupcake Nail Lacquer in the colour 665 Mint. It's a mint textured polish with what looks to me like blue and red/orange speckles and it was love at first sight. I love how it looks like I've put some effort to get this effect when I've only used two coats and that's it. Definitely recommended!
La manicura de hoy viene por cortesía de la marca Kiko y sus esmaltes llamas Cupcake Nail Lacquer. El color que tengo yo es el 655 Mint, un verde menta con gránulos azules y rojos/naranjas y con un acabado arenoso que a mí me encanta. Es uno de esos esmaltes que hace que parezca que has pasado horas para conseguir ese efecto cuando simplemente te has dado un par de capas, perfecto para gente como yo que no lleva muy bien lo del 'nail art' ¡Recomendado sin duda alguna!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. really nice
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks pretty! The perfect poolside mani :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Now that you mention it, it does remind me of a pool haha x

      Delete
  3. The textured effect looks so cool on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love textured polish, even if it catches on your hair and clothes at first haha
      Thanks for commeting! =)

      Delete
  4. Qué esmalte precioso! me encanta la combinación de colores :)

    ReplyDelete