Tag

Tag: Would you rather...

By Nesita - February 05, 2014

I recently saw this tag on Melissa's Kiss & Make-up Beauty Blog and since I think it's a fun tag and I enjoy reading other people's answers I decided to do it too!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is an easy one, I have hooded eyes and eyeshadow isn't really visible with my eyes open so I wouldn't be all that bothered if I couldn't use eyeshadow.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I'd rather not be able to cut it again, I love my long hair.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheek, I think it's the most flattering on me.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I love makeup but I think that money would be better spent on clothes. Also, I can I have a thousand euros instead? lol
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Ermm...neither? But if I have to choose it has to be eyeliner as lipstick.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora for sure, there's a bigger selection.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I'm a lipstick gal, so I'd rather only use one eyeshadow for the rest of my life.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer, I guess? I wouldn't wanna freeze to death lol
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Hmm, this is a tough one as I love both dark and bright nails. I think I'm gonna go with bright.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Eye product, a girl needs to be able to wear her favourite lipstick =P
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I prefer wearing my hair down but I'm gonna say messy bun, ponytails seem a bit too 'serious' to me!
12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Lipgloss, since I don't wear it that often and I could use lipstick anyway.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
This is a terrible question, I wouldn't want either!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
As much as I love nail polish, I'd rather live without it than without makeup. It just doesn't make as much of a difference on your appearance and self-confidence as makeup can.
15. Would you rather listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction?
Random question! lol Not a fan of either of them but I'm gonna go with One Direction, they have some catchy tunes.

What do you think about it? If you're reading this, feel yourself tagged!


Ví este tag en el blog Kiss & Make-up Beauty Blog y como me parece gracioso y me gusta leer las respuestas de los demás he decidido hacerlo yo también =)

1. ¿Preferirías perder todos tus rímels, eyeliners, labiales y glosses o perder todas tus sobras y paletas?
Sombras de ojos y paletas, sin duda. Siempre podría usar eyeliners como sombras.   
2. ¿Preferirías raparte el pelo o no poder cortártelo nunca más?
Me encanta el pelo largo y siempre que me lo he cortado más cortito me he arrepentido al poco tiempo, así que escojo no poder cortármelo nunca.
3. ¿Preferirías el colorete en un tono rosa o coral?
Rosa =P
4. Si tuvieras $1000 para gastar, ¿preferirías gastártelos en maquillaje o en ropa?
Aunque me encante el maquillaje, preferiría usarlos para comprar ropa, me parece mucho más útil y necesario.
5. ¿Preferirías usar un labial como eyeliner o eyeliner en los labios?
Umm, ¿ninguna de las dos? Jaja Pero supongo que eyeliner en los labios, si tuviera que escoger una.
6. ¿Preferirías poder comprar solo en MAC o en Sephora?
Sephora, porque tienen muchas más marcas y por tanto una mejor selección.
7. ¿Preferirías usar solo una sombra de ojos o solo un labial el resto de tu vida?
Una sombra de ojos, prefiero tener más elección en cuanto a labiales.
8. ¿Preferirías llevar ropa de invierno en verano o ropa de verano en invierno?
Ehh, ropa de invierno en verano, supongo. Soy un poco friolera y no me gusta pasar frío =P
9. ¿Preferirías lleva las uñas con colores oscuros o llamativos todo el año?
Me gusta y llevo ambas todo el año, pero creo que escogería llevar las uñas de colores llamativos.
10. ¿Preferirías dejar de usar tu producto labial o producto para ojos favorito?
El de ojos, ¡que nadie me quite mis labiales!
11. ¿Preferirías poder llevar el pelo solo en una coleta o en un moño desenfadado?
Moño desenfadado, las coletas me suelen parecer un poco serias. De todas maneras prefiero llevar el pelo suelto =)
12. ¿Preferirías no poderte pintar las uñas o no llevar gloss?
No soy muy fan de gloss, así que preferiría no poder llevarlo a no poder pintarme las uñas.
13. ¿Preferirías afeitarte las cejas o pintártelas con rotulador permanente?Ésta es sin duda la peor pregunta y no prefiero ninguno jaja
14. ¿Preferirías vivir sin maquillaje o sin laca de uñas?
Aunque me encante pintarme las uñas, preferiría vivir sin eso a vivir sin maquillaje.
15. ¿Preferirías escuchar a Justin Bieber o a One Direction?
No sé qué tiene que ver esta pregunta con el resto pero voy a decir One Direction porque sus canciones son bastante pegadizas jaja


¿Qué os parece este tag? ¡Si estáis leyendo esto os animo a hacerlo también!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oooh how cool that you did the tag as well :-) It was fun to see your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, I liked it! Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  2. Fun tag!! I'd have a fit if I lost all my eyeshadows

    ReplyDelete